The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

March 28, 2013

Review #Final : All in One =D

Bismillahirahmanirahim. Finally, after four months two weeks, all the draft had been posted to the blog *such a procrastinator person Niri =_=' * I don't know why I just love posted it one shot rather than bit by bit eventhough according to the date, it is back to February for the first review.

Basically here are summarize of my solemnization journey;-

1) Our solemnization date (13/11/12) been chose by MIS himself because it have been a year and four months after he asked me to be his wife. He said he want that number 13 a significant to us.

2) It is also for my belated birthday's (03/11) gift. *The greatest gift so far, Syukur Alhamdulillah.*

3) MIS forbid me from wearing a heavy make up. I asked him why, he said that he didn't want to married to another person that he have known before, just make it natural as possible.

4) Supposedly our solemnization during night time but changed it to morning since there are some circumstances. Yet I really glad of it because everything went well.

5) All the preparation for it are only takes approximate two months, from A-Z done by my parents and I.

p/s : All the captures during the ceremony are in the video I published before. Check it out.





No comments: