The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

January 13, 2013

Two Months and Counting For More =)


Bismillahirahmanirahim. Syukur Alhamdulillah, I feel more bless since that day. I'm so sorry about the delay of any announcement about this. Yes, I have been married for two months but it is only a solemnization. Have not do the reception yet since that we are still in varsity and can not find suitable time for it. Insya Allah we will having it as soon as possible.

First of all, I want to thanks to each every person that involve within and during my solemnization day time frame. Perhaps I will review my solemnization, someday..?

A very special thanks to both of my parents, my husband's mum and siblings because allowed us to get married at this young age and still in study. Insya Allah, all the promises and wishes we will hold until our last breath.

A big big apologize to whom that I did not invite since this is only small private occasion for family, relatives and close friends only. Anyway it's a promise to all of you that will be invite to the reception later on, Insya Allah.

Pray the best for us. Barakallahu Lakuma Wa Barakah.

Toddles.




No comments: