The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

March 12, 2012

Two Days, Six Sessions...

Bismillahirahmanirahim. Not in a good condition. Having those headache since yesterday night. Skip all 3 hours classes for today. At first, got up from bed and prepared self to went to afternoon class at 2pm yet failed. Well, that's not the real attention I want to mention. It's about what I had during the weekend.

Soft skills. Yes. It's one of a MUST for every students at here. University subject though. Learn alot during it although some of the session are quite boring but I enjoy it. Someday I will share bit by bit about it if I got time for it. Got to go now. It's time to devoted self to Him. Later.





No comments: