The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

March 9, 2012

Back To The Basic...

Bismillahirahmanirahim. It's been awhile since I involved myself into it. Pretty misses with it though. I don't know where I gained my guts to went there yesterday night. It's feel so close to my heart yet for real too far away. Well before I keep babbling for more, it's actually about my past previous until current addiction, culture stuffs. To the one who didn't know me before, I'd been involved in those area as early as junior school. Like some of them always say, it'd become my soul.


True. I feel lost when I decided to being apart from it since I'd changed myself for good. It had been a year I guess but I still can't find a way to overcome it. Perhaps because of that strong feeling, I took a step to make a come back but not on stage anymore maybe (seems not fits to current appearance). Backstage would give me some opportunity and fill those empty spaces in my feeling, hopefully.

Don't get me wrong. I'll stay in what I am now. It just I really will more concern about all related to my own faith. Pray for me that I'll stay strong and much more stronger to defend what I choose to be and only that. Insya Allah.




No comments: