The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

October 26, 2012

Eid Adha

Salam Eid Adha 1433Hijr to everyone. This year I didn't went back to hometown due to something related to what will happen next. Yet upon all that, I still do the visiting tradition, and for more what it is means of sacrifices.

After 23 years of opportunity living in this world (Alhamdulillah), Alot I'd learned and keep learning about it. As we can see nowadays the community not cares much about others. Hopefully I will not be like one of them when I'm having my own life after this, Insya Allah.

Oh well, I really hope that I can continue this issue more not but I'm having a guest at home currently and I do not want to waste my quality time with family. Until then. See ya later.




No comments: