The Writer

Photobucket
- Eli @ Niri -
- Malaysian -
- Civil Engineering's Student -
- Freely to leave a comment or shout below :) -

February 26, 2012

Great News.

Bismillahirahmanirahim. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Another great news that I love to hear. Now I strongly feel what it means by Allah SWT will give His guidance towards whom He want to or in simple words, hidayah itu milik Allah SWT.

Wahai Nabi katakanlah kepada isteri-isterimu, anak-anak wanitamu dan isteri-isteri orang yang beriman, 'Hendaklah mereka menghulurkan jilbabnya ke seluruh tubuh mereka. Yang demikian itu supaya mereka lebih mudah untuk dikenal, kerana itu mereka tidak diganggu. Allah adalah Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Penyayang.'

[33:59]


From there we could know that to cover our aurah is a MUST! Oh by the way the news actually about one of my friend decided to wear a hijab. At first she had wrote a status something sound like she wants to change but there is other voices keep holding it back (Nauzubillah. Syaitanirojim) Yet this afternoon she changed her picture and said that's her new personality, InsyaAllah. I was like, Really..?? I'm soooooooooo excited until not a even a word I can describe. If I'm not in my time of month, I'll sujud syukur. Why..? Because I know it's not easy to take that step. Hye it's not about I'm showing off or exaggerating but I knew how those feeling. It's not easy to put aside all those circumstances. Yet Alhamdulillah I made it and that's the reason why I feel happy for her too.

Hopefully we will Istiqamah finding what we need for hereafter. InsyaAllah. Just remember Allah SWT will always by ourside =)




No comments: